Tuesday, August 31, 2010

light of my hope

when i gone soon i hope someone will do wht ever it need to do..

when i gone soon i really - really hope she will undrstnd smthing tht i really care about her..

when i gone soon i really - really hope she will realize tht i still love her...

when i gone soon i really - really hope i can see her smile n his laugh before i go....

when i gone soon i really - really hope nobody will knew about it....

when i gone soon i really - really hope she will appreciate something already lost in his life



i really hope my family and my friend not cries after i go there...

i really hope my beloved persons will happy always...

i really hope after my gone to that place i can feel happiness and peaceful without u all....

i really hope soon will be my happiest day ever before i go far-far away...

i really hope that day will fill out with a laugh not with sadness and cries because of me



because i just want they all happy after i gone...

because i just want someone will realize something after i gone...

because i just want only smile,laugh and forgiviness from u all...

because i just want to see his last smile n hist last laugh...

because that smile and his laugh make me feel so calm...

because i so miss it...

i hope i can see that before i gone...

i hope that from someone i really....love..



i beg your forgiveness for my mistakes

it just..

my last wish to see u all happy...

i really-really....

hope this will be happiest day ever in my life before i go....

i will remember it...till i go..

because u all is my...

light of hope....in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment